EMERGENCY SERVICE FOR ELECTRICAL FIRES
Electrical faults in the switchboards, wiring, and appliances can cause fires and significant damage to one’s property. According to the experts, most house fires are caused by electrical problems.
If you suspect any electrical faults in your home or office, contact Shockproof Electrical and Data to get your wires, and electrical circuits examined to prevent any possible electrical accidents that may lead to a fire.
Do not wait. Call Us Now.
Call Shockproof Electrical today to have your Electrical wiring and fittings inspected by your local Melbourne Electrician.
Causes of Electrical Fires
There are some common causes that lead to electrical fires:
Prevention of Electrical Fires
Here are some ways of preventing Electrical related fires
- Do not overload power outlets and circuits
- Have an electrician inspect your electrical wiring and gear
- Have an electrician install safety switches in your property
- Regularly test your safety switches
- Do not use damaged electrical leads and appliances